Communal part Cleaning
Residential communal areas
Residential communal areas are typically common areas in blocks of flats (a lobby, for example) but they can also be any room that is used by an entire house in a multiple occupancy. So, in this case, we can clean the kitchen and bathroom and any other communal areas in a multiple occupancy house.
Commercial communal areas
Commercial communal areas are any part of an office building that is shared by multiple businesses, for example. These areas can be hallways, entryways, kitchens and things like that. However, our communal area cleaning services also covers shared offices and co-working spaces.
Cleaning duties will depend a lot on the type of property and will be discussed before we start working together.
Our communal area cleaning service includes:
- Dusting & polishing of skirting boards
- Vacuuming all floors
- Thorough mopping of hard floor areas
- Wiping of handrails with an antibacterial cleaner
- Wiping internal window ledges
- Dusting & polishing pictures & mirrors
- Taking care of postboxes, litter and junk mail
- Cleaning lifts and lift doors
- Dusting & wiping radiators
- Wiping switches & sockets
- Cleaning reception areas
- Cleaning communal bathrooms, kitchens, toilets and shower rooms